Saturday, December 12, 2009

Clouds Full of Stars Cover Your Skies

"Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. My guilty pleasure, I ain't going no where. Baby, long as you're here I'll be floating on air." Aaaah "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce is such a good song, and I'm really mad at myself for being a fan. I hate Beyonce more than the average bear so it's really hard to hear myself say that one of her songs is good. Haha.

Rebecca and I saw The Princess and the Frog the other night and it was really good! We were both totally sucked in... but that could have been for reasons I'd rather not type. haha Just kidding... sort of. Before the movie we were in this really sketchy situation in an alley with lots of rain and some Mexican dude staring us down through a window. It was quite humorous. Moral of the story, I recommend going to see that movie. I can't really remember what it's about, but it's good. And... yeah. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment