Sunday, January 24, 2010

Heads Will Roll

I am now in a state of recovery. My mind and body feel quite distant from each other. Hmm, where to begin. I did a lot of traveling last night at speeds you wouldn't believe.

My first stop was Italy. Nothing happened in Italy, so let's move on. Egypt was the next stop on my itinerary where I wandered around the desert in search of the Lost Pyramid that doesn't exist. It was hard to get through all the sand, but was worth the dig. Deciphering ancient hieroglyphics was a piece of cake with the help of one of those flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. Then came the walking. Long, empty roads lead all of us back in time to Israel in 30 AD.
In Israel, we were called to the king's palace where Jesus Christ and all of his disciples were sitting around a long table eating the Last Supper. I felt like I was there to warn him of what was going to happen, but then I remembered that he was God... so he probably already knew. haha And to the next country we went.

Japan. We were here the longest. In Japan, I was able to look inside myself if I didn't focus my eyes. I took a trip inside my mind, and nothing was there. All the lights were off and the doors and windows were locked tight. This is where we all decided that we needed more "guidance" to help us with the rest of the nights adventures. So back to the car we went. We had a map to get back to where we started but once we got there we realized something was missing. It was the car keys. They were sitting on the drivers seat inside the locked car.

Since we had no one to help us, we asked for help in near-by Africa. No one there was very helpful but they did give us Kit-Kats so I was content. After waiting a rediculous length of time, the car was opened and we were on our way to the ocean. While in the ocean we met a mermaid named Molly. She shared her wisdom with us and I was very grateful. Getting home from the ocean was the toughest part. We got lost for about five minutes but eventually found something we recognized to guide us back.
Now for another bag on the brain, and I was an astronaut. My spaceship was taking off but I wasn't ready for it. I finally called it a night after returning from Pluto, which in my book is still a planet.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ketamine trip if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you.youre my hero.

    ReplyDelete