Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mariah Mariah

So Mariah Carey was a little drunky when she accepted her award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival for her role in the film Precious. As Lee Daniels, director of the film, welcomed her to the stage she hugged him repeatedly before stumbling to the podium to make her bizarre acceptance speech. Once she's ready to make her speech, she apologizes ahead by saying "please forgive me. I'm a little bit..." where an audience member chimed in with "fucked up?" To which Mariah humorously said "...yeeeeah". The first time I ever saw Mariah Carey in concert she got a little tipsy on stage just like this and got on top of a piano and showed the crowd her underwear. Haha, she's a keeper. I love my diva. Blake and I will hopefully be seeing her February 23 at the Gibson Amphitheatre as part of her Angels Advocate Tour. Hopefully she has a lil' somethin-somethin' before the show so we can really see her work it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment